Thursday, October 4, 2012

Football's Back

Not only is football back, but the real refs are back as well. This great development is the inspiration for my current post.

As a die-hard Saints fan and football connoisseur, I live, breathe and eat football from Sunday till Monday nights. Recently, while browsing the internet, a certain pigskin accessory caught my eye. I stumbled upon a website dedicated to providing sky high heels to women fans of the NFL.

Sure the heel heights are impractical and unnecessary to wear on gamedays, but they certainly make a statement. Not only do they have the Pigskin Football High Heel, but they also provide more niche shoes for each NFL team.

I think this would be a great addition to any NFL fan's shoes collection.

More information on these football footies can be found here: http://www.herstar.com/products/herstar-womens-pigskin-football-high-heel

No comments:

Post a Comment