Monday, November 29, 2010

New Heights

Here we are smack dab in the middle of holiday season, and the big question becomes what outfit to wear. What can I throw on that makes me stand out at the company party or mundane family gathering? The little black dress. But doesn't everyone own one of those? The stand out factor we've all been told is accessories. Yet, the right accessory is key.

I began a quest to find new, exciting accessories. I have grown tired of the usual dangle earring and sparkle peeptoes that are too common for the holidays. My weakness is shoes and thus became a logical starting point. I wanted something that would make friends and passer-bys stop and stare, in a good way of course. I stumbled upon quite a statement
piece.

Check out these Alberto Guardiani glossy heels. Original and they can be applied with almost any attire. Definitely a conversation piece at any gathering.

Upon further exploration, I discovered a world I had never ventured into before: the world of statement heels. Once you enter, you may never leave. Heels made to look like horse hooves, heels that look like you stepped in gum.

Throwing in an unexpected shoe touch spices up any occasion. Now, instead of dreading attending that mandatory holiday event, pioneer forward confidently with a little pizazz. I say this adds a new spin on that classic little black dress, wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment