Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fashionable TeVee

I admit it. I was born to be a couch potatoe. A potatoe that bums and watches television all day. I can watch anything. Any type of reality show (no matter how fake it is)? Check. Corny teen dramas? Check. ABC Family original series? Check.

Bravo is my addiction. Real Housewives, Kathy Griffin, Top Chef. Give me Bravo and large diet coke, and I may not move the entire day. My newest Brav-diction is the show Work of Art: The Next Great Artist. Alas, I stray from the point.

I want to make my readers aware that the 8th season of Project Runway starts tomorrow, July 29. Yes, it's the 8th season, but I never get tired of watching the crazy challenges and over-the-top contestant personalities. Not to mention, Heidi Klum is my soul mate, and the day that we meet sparks will fly and birds will sing as we realize we are meant to be best friends.

I simply can't wait for the new season (which is on Lifetime, don't forget). I anticipate this premiere almost but not quite as much as Jersey Shore season 2. Yet, this is a fashion blog, not a guido blog so I will focus on Project Runway.

The webiste provides a down to the second countdown of the season premiere as well as sneak peeks at the season's designers. Don't forget all the past footage they have posted as well. That way, you can relive all the "make it work" moments.

Till tomorrow, all I can do is fantasize about catwalks, needle point and Tim Gunn's personality--or lack there of.

No comments:

Post a Comment